Weight loss vitamin?
Anything that helps me lose weight, I’m interested in. Now losing weight makes you look better but I realize I’m never going to get that youthful figure I have as a college athlete.
But the health benefits are more important. Like lowering blood pressure and pulse rate and decreases in diabetes risk.
That’s the reason I put Alpha Lipoic Acid in the HeartLifePlus formula.
For your heart health.
But a new study just made it even better. Like icing on the cake.
Researchers at the University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain wanted to see if a-lipoic acid reduced weight in a study lasting 10 weeks.[i]
And it did…….
The better news is that these weren’t athletes just normal or slightly obese individuals. Probably like most of us.
So if you get a little extra weight loss from the HeartLifePlus don’t blame me.
The reason it was added to the formula is the mountain of research showing real health benefits.
Here’s the list;
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Improves the lipid profile
- Reduces weight
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Improves diabetic neuropathy
- Protects against cataract formation
- Improves visual function in glaucoma
- Prevents retinal cell death when combined with vitamin E in retinitis pigmentosa
- Limits brain damage after a stroke
- Prevents bone loss, possibly through an anti-inflammatory effect
- Removes toxic metals from the body
- Reduces frequency and intensity of migraines
- Improves skin texture
To paraphrase the commercial, “What’s in your vitamin”.
IF YOU CAN GET ALL THAT PROTECTION FROM DISEASE IT’S REALLY A NO BRAINER WHEN YOU ADD THE WEIGHT LOSS BENEFIT.
I’d Like to Make an Very special offer…
You see, I’ve spent decades in the trenches as a holistic doctor. And I’ve helped my patients with every type of condition imaginable. Not only do you get my platinum program you get 3 full bottles of HeartLifePlus at 40% off. Click Here.
As always, I value your feedback. You can reply to this email with any questions or comments.
From the Heart,
Dr. Dan Pilgreen
P.S. Healthy heart and weight lose is a great combo.
P.P.S. Make sure you don’t miss out on this special offer
[i] Huerta, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, 2005 Feb. 23(2);313-21.)